An epic event, in which you and several friends each drink a twelve pack of beer, smoke a dub of weed, and eat a large pizza. You can stop one and start another task at any time, as long as they all are finished. When everyone is done, you all complete a 1000 piece puzzle together.
John: What are you doing tonight?
Steve: I don't know, I just moved into my apartment, and all I have is a 24 pack of beer, 4 grams of weed, a 1000 piece puzzle and some pizza coupons.
John: Well....wanna go see a movie?
Steve: Where the wild things are looks pretty badass.
Carl: Wait, you guys could do the gauntlet!
John and Steve: What's that?
Carl explains, then John and Steve both jizz their pants
1. A pubic hair growing from the shaft of your penis
Shelly: Whats that thing that keeps tickling my throat when I go really far down?
Ned: Thats just one of my wienersprouts.
1. When a girl pulls her labia outwards to their full extension, and then places them into a penis pump. She will then pump until she can pump no longer, at which point she will double tie(or as many as needed) a rubber band around the lips forming a structure similar in shape to a limp penis.
2.It is the antonym of a mangina
Cindy fucks Steve's mangina with her invertagina thus allowing neither of them to get off.
1. For an unexplainable popage of a boner when looking at guys, after having an untarnished heterosexual reputation.
2. An excuse to cover up your gayness
Steve and Carl are about to get into the shower after a workout.
Steve: I really blasted my quads today man.
Carl: Those are nice....really nice.
Steve: Hey do you have a boner right now?!
Carl:(turning around) No! I have uh...erectile dementia.
Steve: Sure faggot
1. When, in class you are taking notes, but becoming increasingly tired. You end up falling asleep several times, but are still trying to take notes. Next thing you know, class is over and what you look down at are your sleep notes. They start with the correct information, and steadily become more illegible and harder to understand. They will often incorporate small dreams you had, or you will accidentally write what people near you are saying, instead of what the teacher is saying. They may include doodles and scribbles that even you cannot decipher.
Teacher: Alright everyone, have a good weekend!
John: Oh man, class is over?
Steve: Yeah, you slept through the entire thing.
John: Oh man, check out these sleep notes! I started with a timeline about the colonization of America that turned into a scene out of Family Guy, and then I see what looks like a smiley face, with lines trailing off of it.
What happens when you open your fridge, realize that there is food missing, and your most likely suspect is someone who is high.
How do you know you've been high jacked?
Your place has been broken in to, and only the string cheese is missing.