A common phrase expressing frustration or annoyance with someone or hatred, cursing him/her. Pretty self-explanatory.
Damn you, Fiorella! Why did you sleep with someone else!
Chuck Sherman: I am The Sherminator. I'm a sophisticated sex robot sent back through time, to change the future for one lucky lady.
That kid is suck a crazy ass motherfucker; he's a sherminator.
1. A phrase that can implicitly mean, "sorry, I'm a dumbfuck," "forget that," or "forget I said that because it's idiotic and incriminating." Often used when the person spoken to has no fuckin' clue what the hell you're talking about.
Idiom: 2. "Don't bother" or "don't trouble yourself, it doesn't matter" or "It's no big deal." 3. "Not to mention, or certainly not." 4. "It's none of your beeswax, don't concern yourself with that."
1. Me: You're so nadia, Nadia. You make my heart race and my head crazy.
Me: Never mind.
2. I was trying to get some help with my cuckoo brain, but never mind, I'll figure it out on my own.
3. I can't talk the talk, never mind walk the walk.
4. Never you mind where I'm going to take a piss.
(adj.) To be so tired as to feel like shit and as to feel like you are numb to everything.
Man, I'm so tired as shit, I can't even keep my eyes open; I'm so tired I can't even get turned on by this porno. And I'm usually horny as hell when I'm tired or awake in the slightest sense of the word.
The reason pseudo-zombies roam the earth.
Start school fucking later.
I studied for the calc mid-term until five in the morning. Fuck school for turning me into a pseudo-zombie.
1. Something no one can handle.
2. Something that usually is stranger than fiction.
3. Something that can be really fucked up.
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
The truth is rarely pure and never simple. --Oscar Wilde
Truth is stranger than fiction
a good way to get someone to fall into the trap of you making the nonsensical rhyme using the bizarre phrase "chicken butt." good way to get people mad or annoyed, but if they have good humor, amused.
child: guess what.
silly rabbit: what?
child: chicken butt!
silly rabbit: asshole, first you take away my cereal and yogurt, now you make up silly ass rhymes to make me look bad. i'm getting my sawed-off shotgun from my drawer. then let's see who's silly now.
me: guess what.
me: chicken butt!
shazza: haha, fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me.