1. A state in nothern Brazil mostly covered with rainforest.
2. A unit of Serbian or Yugoslavian currency. The word means money in this context.
3. Ancient Finnish household spirits who appear in the shape of a cat, snake, hare, or frog. Typically mischievous, stealing things and moving them around.
4. Also para is a affix meaning beyond, near to, or simular to; such as paranormal, parakeet, or paratroopers.
1. Pará has a territory covered mostly by jungle, covering a vast area of the Amazon Rainforest
2. A para is one hundredth of a dinar.
3. The para stole my apple pie!
4. Peter is a paranormal parakeet paratrooper!