Absolutely, positively, the last person in the world you want to fuck with.
I'm nice to the paramedics, for obvious reasons.
A PACK OF LIES BY THE DEVILS,OF THE UNITEDSTATES TO DEPRIVE YOU OF THE FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES AFFORDED TO YOU BY THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN, NAMELY BARRISTERS, DOCTORS, AND GENERALS WHO HAVE MONEY THEY NEED HELP TO GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY URGENTLY
THE AUTHORITIES DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE RICH AND MAKE UP THIS SATAN 419 NONSENSE YOU HAVE BEEN PICKED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITIE
God, I hope you people recognize irony when you see it
1. An area where everyone is broke and has no money, needs to survive on welfare and Medicaid, yet strangely has enough money to buy a TV set larger than the biggest wall in your house with a sound system to match.
2. A place that smells like piss, cheap alcohol, and unidentified cooking that smells like onion soup mix doused with farts.
3. Where you want to drop off those annoying middle class gangsta wannabe's at the mall for a couple of hours.
1. Yeah, he's broke, lives in the projects, got no job, is on welfare and gets food stamps, but I swear he's got an IMAX theatre in his place.
2. Hmmm, I smell urine, Steel Reserve, and someone's cooking that would cause Rosie O'Donnell to turn her nose up. I must be in the projects.
3. "Yo, lets grab that 'straight ass thug' Trevor and Brett over there and drop them off in the projects for an hour and watch their asses get jumped."
A slightly confusing insult hurled at people who might not quite be from the 'hood. Probably not used outside of New York City, much.
Person from the 'hood: Whatever, WESTCHESTER!
Person not from the 'hood: What? I'm not from Westchester, I'm from Ohio.
Person from the 'hood: Yeah, you definitely WESTCHESTER!
Person not from the 'hood: Ummm... okay... thanks?
Someone who might be better than the Troopahs at rugby but who should really go save a kitten in a tree.
"Go save a kitten in a tree, you fahkin' homos", said the Troopah to the firefightas after losing at rugby.
The people who hold oxygen cylinder for the paramedics.
"Here, hold this," said the paramedic to the emergency medical technician.
1. A public servant who is dedicated to fire prevention, protection of life and property, and public safety.
2. An annoying individual who will not ever shut the hell up about heroism, brotherhood, nozzles, trucks, sacrifice, hooks, and/or ladders, who believes they are some sort of demi-god among men who needs to be worshipped as such, and demands praise constantly for his mere existence, possessing an innumerable amount of bumperstickers, t-shirts, and catalogues that retarded blind men would be able to recognize as pure crap. Easily identifiable because after 30 seconds of being in their presence, they will tell you they are a firefighter, and remind you at 5 second intervals thereafter.
1. The fire department hired 2 new firefighters to even out the staffing roster.
2. Wooooo!!! Send more hose man! Firefighters are heroes! Wooooo!!! I'm a firefighter! I'm in a brotherhood! Woooo! Hey, did I tell you I'm a firefighter? Avert ye eyes, lest ye be blinded! WOOOOOO!!!! Check out my MySpace page!