1. To mislead people with false information.
2. To believe and follow a political party's propaganda and attempt to use that false propaganda to lead one's self, or others into believing what just isn't so.
3. To use a lie, or even a half truth/ half lie to lead others to do what ought not to be done.
4. To lead other into believing that which isn't true, especially by using half truths or what the led want to believe to be the truth.
5. Propaganda, especially political propaganda
The conservatives say that Barrack Obama has myth-led America with false information about his education and birth place without producing the evidence to quite his nay-sayers. The liberals myth-lead themselves by saying it doesn't matter as long as "their" man is in power.
People who believe either major Political Party propaganda are being myth-led by accepting what they are being told because they want to believe that something is the way they want to think it is... rather than seeking out the truth of the issues.
For example, there are people that believe because the words "Health Care" are used in a bill that is so large and unknowing that Nancy Pelosi said: "We'll have to pass it to know what's in it", that the bill is actually designed to be for the interest of "the people's health care"; when in fact: It is the insurance companies who will benefit most by the passing of the Bill; and the bill for those favors will be passed on to the people through higher taxes.
So you can believe what either party says, but you will be myth-led if you do. If you don't want to be myth-led, keep an open mine... and vote the bums out of both parties.
Do you want it because "YOUR" selected party wants it... or is it something that you care deeply about? If you don't care enough to become involved, you will continue to be myth-led and that's the truth!
1. Valentine's Day is a an opportunity to tell someone else you care about them (With or without the commercial cards, flowers, or candy that has been associated with the modern day celebration because many people lack the imagination or creativity to express themselves).
2. Valentine's Day, is a day that a lonely person may be able to make a contact with another human being... who may (or may not) also be lonely. In any case it is a day of opportunity.
3. Unfortunately, Valentine's Day is also a day when sad, lonely, and perhaps angry souls can express those feeling... thereby telling the world just how they feel about their loveless state rather than take the positive approach of seeking out the compassion they desire.
4. Like Christmas, and Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day is a day that may make a lonely person realize just how deprived they feel, and that increases the anger and frustration, if the person gives in to the remorse rather than seeking friendship by joining religious, civic, political, or fraternal organizations where they are apt to find people who are like themselves.
1. Unfriendly, or anti-social people are not apt to like Valentines Day; because Valentines Day is for friends and lovers.
2. "It takes a friend to have a friend," To feel better about Valentines Day, one might seek to have more friends by seeking out friendly people by becoming active in an organization of their choice. Below is a short list. Find something that interest you and you'll find a friend who has similar interest. if you stay at home alone... well, you'll be alone):
3. Lonely people who don't like Valentine's Day need to try harder than the “Good-looking” or Popular People do… to gain friends; some people just seem to attract others to them like a magnet. But let me caution you not to “Try Too Hard.” Overwhelming others drives them away. Be honest, people tend to like honesty, but not bluntness. So be yourself… all the others are taken… so be the best you, you can be.. Keep in mind that being a better you in normally possible and is almost always possible for an unpopular person, or a person who doesn’t feel loved. Don’t fain being better than you are, become better than you were. Be smart, not a smarty. Be positive. Your happiness is worth the effort.
When someone is getting a comeupance for something they have done wrong to someone else.
Bibas is about to feel the drafterglow of his actions against the people in and around Estancia.
The drafterglow is going to be big enough to cover Bibas, his partners, and his Palm Springs cronies for their extortion efforts.
They won't be able to avoid the drafterglow much longer.