1. God’s gift, and Satan’s scourge.
2. The final result of the natural chemical blending of unrelated feelings that one holds toward another, which, once synthesized, create an emotion that is independent of the confines of time or the elements of this existence. Though the vitality of that said emotion inevitably weakens and falters, never does it truly filter.
3. A flawed definition for an emotion which modern society has perverted through practicality. Practicality is reserved for a practical world. And in a practical world, things like love would not exist. No, “love” is rather a definition for the dictionary of one’s heart, not Webster’s.
4. A contradiction, a conundrum cloaked in ambiguity.
5. A pleasant thought in a world filled with terrible ideals.
6. A quagmire of depression from which none can immerge unscathed.
7. A force of nature which, like any other natural phenomenon, cannot be civilized, contained or contended. A force which cannot be controlled, avoided, destroyed or escaped and often results in extreme destruction.
8. A terminal illness; much like cancer in its nature. It starts at the heart, spreads to the soul, before inevitably polluting the mind. To date, the medical community remains baffled as to discovering an effective treatment for this potentially fatal malady, much less a cure. Demographically speaking, the young and the foolish are counted among the most susceptible to contract this disease; and the destitu...
A certified and trained prostitute of the mind, who naturally charges for his/her services by the hour.
Dr. Sigmund Freud
An introductory academic program that leads students through the first four to eight years of their education. It is here where tomorrow’s young scholars are taught the essential “three R’s”; Reading, Writing, Recess, and of course gym….but that’s technically not an “R”…. is it?
For a perfect example of an elementary school, drive to that part of the neighborhood where all the speed limit signs say "slow children at play."
A dandified drug dealer.
"Anybody who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined." --Samuel Goldwyn
Whether an actual place, or merely a concept, the appeal of Heaven is that of another world – a better world – a fresh start – a second chance, to live in death what you had dreamt in life.
A Pacific breeze
An eternity to spend,
With not just a lover, but also a friend.
An unfortunate side affect that results from being overly exposed to morality.
"I become overcome with guilt when i think about how poorly thought out my definition's examples are."
An archaic custom or practice which anthropologists believe people of ancient times may have used to help influence their decision making ability. This lost art is sadly neither relevant nor present in the post-modern era.
To not provide an example would be beyond all logic.