When you no longer get a culinary kick out of your traditional lunch sandwiches. Smorgas (smörgås) is Swedish for sandwich.
- Dear colleagues, I am officially smorgasbored, let's go out for lunch the rest of this week!
- Good call, I'm chucking my peanut butter-jelly toast in the bin right now.
1. A person supportive of a united Europe
2. A European penfriend or Internet acquaintance
3. A fan of Europe (the Swedish melodic hard rock group of "The final countdown" fame; still rockin' since their 1980's breakthrough!)
4. Someone supporting the introduction of the Euro as a pan-European currency (also in countries still resisting, like Sweden and Denmark for example)
- Howdy, my name is Billy Bob! I'm from the deep south of Texas. Wanna be my Europal?
- Jaaa, I vould like zat very much. My Mutter und Vater named me Karl Heinz, but you kan kall me Hansi. By ze vay, I am from Germany.