A Cadillac Eldorado, in gangsta-speak. A preferred car of the pimp, especially those models produced from 1971-1978. Pimped-out Eldorados are featured in the blacksploitation films Superfly (1972), The Mack (1973), and Willie Dynamite (1974). Much coveted today, these Eldorados were equipped with the largest V8 ever used in a production car, a 8.2 L (500 in³) engine.
"All the triflin’ bitches in my hood smoked moes
And all the real gangsta ass niggas rolled vogues
Dropped Monte Carlos, El dogs and Caddy coupes
Firin’ up fry flaggin’ hoes out the roof"
- Geto Boys
Popular shortened version of "open up a can of whoop-ass," a statement generally used as a threat, but can refer to a beating/act of domination that occurred in the past.
1. "If ya'll don't stop your bitchin' I'm gonna open up a can!"
2. "I'm finna open up a can on your stanky ass"
3. "The kids were so out of control I had to open up a can right in the middle of the 7-11!"
A personal firearm, such as an automatic handgun, with a magazine that has a capacity of 10 rounds or greater (i.e. high-capacity or "high cap" magazine). These weapons were illegal to sell in the US from 1994-2004, as a result of the Federal Assault Weapons Ban. They remain illegal in California, Hawaii, Massachusetts and New York.
1) And niggas always gotta high-cap
Showin' all his boys how he shot 'em
But real gangsta-ass niggas don't flex nuts
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas know they got 'em
- Geto Boys, "Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangster"
2) Gangsta #1: Damn holmes, you could take on the whole 5-0 with that high-cap GLOCK!
Gangsta #2: Word.
To fight, or threathen to fight.
"And I could give a fuck if the nigga gets pissed
Cause if he wants ta chunk I’m a get up in his shit"
- Geto Boys