The new name for Nintendo's new console gaming system, formerly called the Nintendo Revolution.
After the name was announced, it was met with much criticism and opposition from the gaming community (who, within a day of the announcement, came up with many clever satirical faux-logos for the console's new name).
Pronunciation: wē (wee)
Examples for Nintendo Wii:
1. "I'm bored. I'm gonna go play with my Wii."
2. "My Wii is my favorite toy."
3. "Excuse me, electronics store worker guy, can you open that case for me? I'd like to take a Wii."
In the MMORPG Aspereta, the player Xain made a typo once and accidentally said, "I 'm so fat, I have chunjs on my legs" instead of "I'm so fat, I have chunks on my legs". He began to use "chunjs" instead of "chunks", and soon the entire game was saying it even though they didn't know where it came from.
1. Damn, I'm so fat I got chunjs on my legs.
2. How would you like some of my chunjs in your face, bitch?
3. Would you like some chunjs with that?