1. Gleefull expression of happiness and satisfaction.
2. Alternate spelling to
You hear: Free beer for everyone!
You say: Huzah!
1. A saying which, although funny or intriguing, has no basis in reality.
Matt: "You know, the more I watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy the more I think that it actually happened"
1. The dude - Not sure what he really does, but he has his own desk and that's good enough to earn some respect.
2. Most likely to organize the Titty Club meeting.
Zach: ::rubbing himself:: What's all up in teh club?
with the ladies.
2. Can also be used as splendor or ability, even ego.
Matt Monroe is a majesty stealer!
1. (n) Referring to Dave May, in comparison to Bill O'Reilly's "The O'Reilly Factor" - The end all, say all, last word on technology. The spin stops here.
2. (v) Performing an act similar to the way Dave would have done it.
3. (adj) Regarding something Dave did.
Matt: Let's ask Mayfactor what we can do...
The computer isn't working? Mayfactor it.
This looks like it was a Mayfactor'd job!
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our
free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.