1) A term used when rap or hip hop artists is thinking they are awsome. Usually after they sing really fast and makes sense.
2) Used on the Dave Chappelle Showwhere Chappelle makes fun of the MTV show Making the Band where Chappelle is supposed to be singing a song but just rambles on yet says he spits hot fire. Wyclef walks up to him and asks him if he is really going to sing. Chappelle then chokes Wyclef.
1) Rick: Wow Sean Paul that song was amazing.
Sean Paul: YamahnunoIspithotfire.
2) Cappelle: Rattata-Ratttataha-Rattahtatta. I SPIT HOT FIRE!
Wyclef: *walks close up to him* Hey man. Are you actually sing the song?
Cappelle: ....You're too close to the fire! You're too close man! *chokes out of Wyclef*
1. When a crazy old person(a grandparent, mostly grandfathers) says this they take their belts off and threaten to hit you with it. Because you did something wrong or are being a pain in the ass.
2. The cartoon Boondocks on as] there is a Grand father character ti the two kids Riley and Huey. He always threatens them and others(like the pimp in one show) with this line. He then continues to whoopthem like Indiana Jones
Child: Hey grandpa...*asks a million questions*
Grandpa: Shush yo mouth!
Child: *Keeps asking questions*
Grandpa: Don't make me take off my belt!
Child: *Shuts up instantly*
Grandpa: Good...now rub my feet or I'll whoop yo ass!