no one, i mean no one can ever play with the same passion SRV used to play with, no one tears in a song the way he used to, no one has such technique in playing. he was just coming from someplace else, and now, he's an angel watching over the world and playing in heaven.
usually i never cry, but i tell you gents, that 27 august 1990 night, i sat on the corner of my bed and cried just like a little baby
An adjective or verb used to describe the behavior of a person who would much rather engage in trivial and boring activities on a night reserved for partying. These activities include playing xbox, watching iron chef, or masterbating on a Friday night. This person is also most often found sockless and wearing underwear on their couch, while everyone else is wearing Gucci.
Scene - Friday Night at Lou's Crib
Me: Yo son you are NOT GETTING IT POPPING RIGHT NOW!!
Originally an AIM typo of the word *Good. Goos is compleltely synonomous and interchangable with the originally intended word *Good. Goos may be be used in conjunction with adjectives such as "super" and "really".
Or in order to denote exclusivity, may be combined with the word "the", as in "The Goos".
Me: What is really GOOS ma?
Your Mom: I don't know what's goos with you?
Me: Come to my bedroom I will show you what's goos
Your Mom: That is the Goos!
A somewhat flexible word which is utilized to denote negation. As in:
1) If something is impossible, it is slathans.
2) To end a conversation abruptly i.e. "Dead a conversation" it can be utlized in an interuptive manner.
3) To denote the 0 value amount something (See Usage)
4) May also be utilized creatively, as the embodiment of a non-cool person, in which case the word is changed slightly and is used in a naming manner (See Usage)
1) Hater: Yo I heard you have a 1 inch Wee-Wee
2) Hater: Yo, there was this time that..You: SLATHANS!
3) Hater: Did you get any ass from her?
You: No, I got Slathans
4) Hater: I am mad cool
You: Nah, you are Slathaniel Hawthorne