A unique word that acts as a lubricant to a conversation, by being an Adjective and verb and noun.
1. To feel ill, or not well.
2. A secondary word for awesome.
3. Tired, pissed off.
1. A friend.
2. A girlfriend or lover.
1. Doing in an excellent way.
2. Someone doing unto you in a most terrible way.
3. Defeated or undone.
1. I was mattied after that ride.
2. That car was matti.
3. I'm extremely matti about my boss's comment.
4. She is very matti.
1. What's going on Matti?
2. Hey Mattiness, you want to snuggle?
1. I was matting it up while playing COD4.
2. He mattied me, and sent me home with my tail between my legs.
3. I mattied those other programmers.