A quite interesting carbonated soft-drink. It tastes great the first time you have it, or if you don't drink it too frequently, but its' flavor seems to fade and become un-noticeable if you drink it on a regular basis. It is better than Coke and Pepsi, and all the other popular soft-drinks, and often causes one to belch loudly, which is reason enough to drink it.
I remember the day Chris had a slice of pizza and a Dr. Pepper, and did the loudest belch I've ever heard in my life!
A grid for the playing of the game Tic Tac Toe.
Hey Poindexter, take your finger out of your ass, and lets play some #!
A term popularized in a cartoon from the 60's that starred a genius dog named Mr. Peabody. It was his trademeark phrase, often said to the child (whose name was Sherman) whom he would always be explaining history or science to (with his own unusual twist of course). Sherman would retort with a smart remark, to which Mr. Peabody would reply "Quiet, you!".
Sherman: "So you might say, it was a real Pow-wow."
Mr. Peabody: "Quiet, you!"
An ancient Roman Pagan festival that was given a "Christian" name in the fouirth century. Even though no one knows the date of Jesus Christs birth, it is for certain that it could not have been on Dec. 25th. Yet, people lie and say that Jesus was born on this day- and then they participate in all the old pagan customs, as if that honors Christ.
Think about it- what does putting a pine tree in your living room have to do with Jesus? Would Jesus approve of a huge lie that is perpetuated on kids every year about Santa Claus?
Why do Protestants celebrate a Catholic holiday- Christs' Mass?
Real Christians don't celebrate the Pagan, Catholic holiday of Christmas!
1. Place where 90% of my wardrobe comes from.
2. Store where annoying music and LOUD commercials are blared over loudspeakers, in a curteous attempt to drive shoppers from the store in disgust, before they spend too much money.
3.Store that has merchandise of often decent quality at the lowest prices, now- but just until it has driven all competition out of business....then watch the prices rise!
4. Provider of jobs for people who are too stupid and too lazy to be engaged in meaningful employment. (I once encountered a clerk who was unable to deduct ten-percent from a price in her head!)
5. Store where you can buy cooking utensils- then become hungry and walk to McDonalds without going outside, then walk to the pharmacy, for medicine to relieve the diarrhea caused by the McDonalds.
I need to update my wardrobe- to Wal*Mart!
The proper spelling for this word is: "schvatze".
Definition: What a Jew calls a nigger.
Oy!, Murray, watch out for those schvatzes!
1. A classic childrens television show from the 1950's featuring Buffalo Bob, a ventriloquist who had, among characters, a wooden puppet named Howdy Doody.
2. What you say to the steaming pile of turds in the toilet, when you turn back to look at them.
"It's Howdy Doody time, boys and girls!