1. adj., having the quality of a lie or an otherwise fallacious account, especially when told as if it were true.
2. n., a fallacious account or outlandish tale delivered under the pretense of truth.
3. v., to give a fallacious account or outlandish tale with the pretense of presenting factual data.
4. n., adj., some fake-ass color that some purport to be either an u-g-l-y yellow or a green which resembles a freshly cut lawn, after it has been regurgitated by a family pet.
5. n., a French liqueur; it was a favorite of author/pioneer/mad genius Hunter S. Thompson.
1. Person A: I heard she plays with power tools and has sexual intercourse with bears. Person B: Man, that shit is chartreuse.
2. He told me that he had licked the Washington Monument when he visited it last summer, but I knew he was feeding me some chartreuse.
3. Don't try to chartreuse me, I know you left that party alone.
4. She was pretty good looking, except for that chartreuse blouse she was wearing.
5. "With a pint of green Chartreuse ain't nothin' seems right / You buy the Sunday paper on a Saturday night." - Tom Waits, "Til the Money Runs Out"
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug