- a strong romantic feeling for someone that is not returned. This is often due to a one sided platonic relationship.
- a relationship is often built up in ones head, only to find out that the other person does not feel the same way, therefore it is unrequited.
steve: I love you Pandora
Pandora: Erm you do know Im going out with Haz now dont you?
Steves love for Pandora is unrequited love because she doesnt feel the same way about him.
- Jealousy is triggered by the threat of separation from, or loss of, a romantic partner
- a person becomes jealous because they perceive someone else as having something they don't believe they can have, so they feel that they are inadequate, that is why they become angry with that individual and try either conspicuously or inconspicuously to sabotage them because they are trying to take something away from them, to feel equal to them.
- While jealousy and envy are similar, they differ in that jealousy is about something one has and is afraid of losing, while envy is about something one does not have and either wants to acquire or to prevent another from getting.
Steve is consumed with jealousy because Pandora loves Haz & not him.