A city in Oakland County, Michigan defined by the following points:
1. There is always construction. Always.
2. Unpredictable traffic jams and congestion.
3. Nothing fun to do. Ever.
4. Obese people would love it here, as there's a fast food joint on pretty much every intersection.
5. Home to pretty much no one famous.
6. Taxes go up, but city services and buildings continue to close.
7. Rapid influx of Asians and African Americans.
Troy, MI is the most boring city in Michigan. Don't live there.