for or relating to young jews, jewannabes,
■ noun a young Jewish person. ▶Law a Jew below the age at which ordinary criminal prosecution is possible (81 in most countries).
1. Dude, check those jewveniles preparing kosher meal.
2. Jewvenile justice is the area of criminal law applicable to rich jewish persons too old to be prosecuted.
1. Any of several Middle East-dwelling carnivore super intelligent species
2. A metaphorical question
3. archaic or dialect adverb At some distance in the direction indicated; over there
1. They say the poor bastard was attacked by a Hamid which is very intelligent and dewells in Middle East and feasts on flesh.
2. What did you do to my fucking car bitch?
3. A: Where iseth my carriage you grimalkin?
B: It iseth right overeth hamid