My neighbor is a Universalist Unitarian and her boyfriend is Jewish. They are having a Jewnitarian wedding.
In the Buffy fandom, a pairing between Spike and Xander.
Anna writes Spander, because she thinks Spike and Xander are destined to be together.
Spoken out loud often, but only ever written down by the extremely lazy or the extremely eager to be percieved as ghetto.
Leave me alone! I'm tryna do my homework!
1. An aromatic Eurasian herb (Artemisia dracunculus) having linear to lance-shaped leaves and small, whitish-green flower heads arranged in loose, spreading panicles. The plant was introduced to Europe in the late Middle Ages and to Britain around 1548 although no-one knows exactly when the aromatic varieties were first bred. The name Tarragon is a corruption of the French Esdragon, derived from the Latin Dracunculus (a little dragon) a name which was given to the plant due to its root system which coils like a dragon. It is often used in salads or to flavor various dishes.
2. The leaves of this plant used as a seasoning.
"Mmm, this chicken is yummy. What did you put on it?"
"I love Tarragon. My mum puts it in salad."
"Really? Do you have a good recipe?"
"Sure. Pass the chicken."
The godawful.net screen name of the most fantastically amazing person in existance. Namely, me. Also goes by lynx wings or Natalie.
Lynxita is fantasmic!
1. Feminine name meaning "moon."
2. The mascot of New Moon magazine.
1. They decided to name their daughter Luna because she was born on a full moon.
3. When writing a letter to New Moon, she started it off "Dear Luna . . ."
1.A portable shelter made of some sort of cloth stretched over a supporting framework of poles with ropes and pegs.
2. The adultfanfiction.net
suggested abbreviation to be put in the summary of a story containing tentacle sex
1. When they went camping, they slept in a tent.
2. The summary for the story read "Buffy meets an interesting monster while patrolling. Anal, DP, Humill, Tent.