1. Someone who makes foolish predictions of future events that are cleary unlikely to come true.
2. Someone who is unable to reasonably assess the direction of a given situation.
1. Gary: "I reckon England will win the world cup in 2006... it'll be great". Dave: "Nice prediction nostradumbass"
2. "You didn't see that one coming nostradumbass!"
A careless observation undermining the speaker's intelligence.
Peter: 'You know what? Function is a really weird word'
Paul: 'er.. ok.. great knobservation, dumbass'
1. V. The act of leaving a social gathering early. Softness.
2. N. Someone who is known for leaving social events early.
1. Lisa: "What happened to Rob the other night?" Shaz: "He pulled a Yee and went home at ten."
2. Lisa: "So Yee... so Yee."
When you come across new music by accident in Spotify
I found this great new band while I was looking for another song and they happened to have the same album name! Now that's Spotindipity!
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.