A chain of oversized superstores mostly found in the Southern USA, known for driving local stores out of businesses, selling poorly-made goods (especially clothing) made by third-world slave labor, using a gawdy image of shallow, phony patriotism and flag-waving, and contributing to urban sprawl. A major competitor to golf courses in wasting valuable land which could be used for farming and housing.
C'mon Louann, we gotta go to Wal-Mart and get Mama her Christmas present.
A form of natural family planning involving abstaining from sex for a number of days each month, long promoted as the only acceptable form of contraception by the Catholic Church. Common side effects include pregnancy.
Withdrawal is actually a more effective form of birth control than the so-called "rhythm method".
1) An affirmative answer to a question, the opposite of no.
2) An expletive shouted out during an orgasm.
3) A British progressive rock (or art rock) group known for their hits "Roundabout" and "Owner of a Lonely Heart".
4) A brand of laundry detergent in the US.
1) Yes, I'm horny.
2) YES! YES! YES!
3) Let's listen to Yes.
4) I need to wash clothese, where's the Yes?