"These cakes aren't filled with 'lmao', these are lolcakes!"
1) The lowest levelled Fire
spell. Completely useless in Final Fantasy IV
2) Often used on the internet when someone (usually a noob
) attacks and does very little damage.
1) "Oh noes! That enemy just cast Fire1 on me and I took a whole 7 damage!"
2) Noob: LOL CHEKC OUT MY WICKED ATTAX!!!111
*Noob attacks for 3 damage*
Other Player: LOL NOOB FIRE1-ER!!!
A game played exactly the same way as regular chess
, except that both players can move as many times as they want and at the same time. It is also the greatest game ever invented.
"real time chess is like the best game ever!"
Submarine Guy 1: omg this writing isn't working!
Submarine Guy 2: That's because you need some subscript, LOL!
When you only hear something recently, but you think it's pretty funny so you include it.
2. (intransitive verb) to leave or retire
3. (transitive verb) to kill
Note: I only heard the third meaning recently, but I thought it was pretty funny so I've included it.
1. "Yeah, see you then, peace out."
2. "Yo I gotta peace out, I'm tired."
3. "I just peaced out that spider with my shoe."
by anonymous Oct 20, 2003
Used to be used when someone attacked doing a lot of damage, although now is only used by noobs since 27 damage is now nearly nothing.
Noob: lolz that guy did liek 27 damage!!!!
Regular Player: stfu noob, I can do like 40k w/ this iron axe
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.