A distortion of an exclamation presumably made by large women of color when they think, most commonly preceding an order of food. Can also be used to simply declare one's presence, common in a chat room, but could be applied in real life situations. i.e., "Oox!"
Over time, oox has spawned variations such as "Ooxst", and has been likened to be a verb (Ooxsted), noun, adjective (Ooxy) and so on.
1. Oox: "Oox! I cofunna try the shucken, off the grease!"
2. Oox(n): We had turkey, crabcakes, and all them ooxes.
3. Oox(v): Me n' Steve ooxsted when he came to Fort Worth last week
4. Oox(adj): That trip to NY was a pretty ooxy time!
(n) /broo'-mee/ A compound word consisting of "roomie" and "broom closet", to be used to describe someone who lives in your closet -- perhaps converted to have the appearance of a small extra bedroom.
Since Brian moved to that small apartment in Brooklyn, he's already gone through three broomies.
1. a nonsensical proclamation purported to be said by black people stating their arrival to an event or place.
2. an expression, best used to break ice in a conversation or state when a conversation has come to a standstill.
I have arrived. Fubada.
Fubada.. what do you think about these shoes?
My fellow citizens: Fubada.