To win a game with ease and a very high score, almost to the point of embarrassment.
"The score of that game was 80-2. It was a total smuck!"
get a techno beat + hippie lyrics = Technippie.
Wow, dude did you hear that sound? That was so technippie!
Well known as the 'funnest place on Earth', 'Where the old roam', 'Where the hoes are'.
Partially right. Florida is extremely boring, old people driving cars got their license out of a frickin' cracker jack box. Certain roads and cities are over run with hicks, hoes, and knocked up chicks.
Supposed to be bright and sunny? Rains all too often, and is hotter than hell at times. I'd say 80% of Florida is owned by damn Disney. MY GOD, anyone here would be sick of Mickey Mouse.
Going down to Florida, I'll bring my sniper.
a subliminally racist childrens tv show that was/is adored by many youngins. the show "just happens" to make the asian power ranger yellow and the african american power ranger black. coincidence? i think not!
"dont be a racist just because the power rangers are! thats not cool man!!"
me and my friends say it and there is nothing wrong with it and it doesnt mean **** we use it as an exspression
shiza lizzie, shiza krysta, and shiza thomas
How can someone even mock a religion they dont even know about? I will give you 13 beleifs the mormons beleive in.
1. We Believe in god the eternal father, in his son jesus christ, and in the holy ghost.
2. we beleive that men will be punished for their own sins and not for adam's transgression.
3. We beleive that through the atonement of christ all mankind maybe saved by obidence to the laws and ordinances of the gospel.
4. WE ebelevei that the first principles and ordinances of the gospel are, first Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, 2nd Repentance; 3rd Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; 4th laying on of hands for the girlf ot he holy ghost.
5. We beleive that a man must be called of god by prophecy and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority to preach the gospel and minister in the ordincances thereof.
6. We beleve in the same organization that exsisted in the primitive chruch, namely apostles, prophets, pastors, teahers, evangelists, and so forth.
7. We beleive in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth.
8. we beleive in the bible to the be the word of god as far as it is translated correctly; we also beleive in the book of mormon to be the word of god.
9. we beleive all that god has revealed, all that he does now reveal, and we belvei that he wil yet reveal many great important thing pertaining to the kingdom of god.
10. we believe in the literal gathering of israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that zion (the new jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that christ will reign personally upon the earth and, that the earth will be renewed and recieve it paradisiacal glory.
11. We claim the privilege of worshipping Almight God according to the dictates of our own conscience and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.
12. we beleive in the being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrated, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.
13. We beleive in being honest true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed we may say we fallow the admonition of Paul--we beleive all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. if there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.