1. A female spirit derived from ancient Irish mythology, usually seen as an omen of death. Her Scottish counterpart is the Bean Nighe (washer-woman). It is said that when a person hears the Bansee's wail three nights in a row, a person in their family will die. When several Banshees appear, it indicates the death of someone great or holy.
2. Contemporary usage and depictions of the Banshee give her a much more evil nature, being often used as a foe in series and video games, and characterized by her powerful and strident voice.
3. An obnoxious, loud woman.
1. I heard a Banshee last night, I'm afraid this means mama will not heal.
2. "When a simple mortal hears a Banshee's cry, they die. But Banshees are former witches, and when a witch hears their cry, they turn into a Banshee!" - Charmed
3. Your mother-in-law is a banshee!
When talking about urban vinyl (designer toys), articulations are joints (movable arms, legs, head, ...).
Baby Balls is my favorite toy of the line. This guy has a style that I can relate to. He has three points of articulation and comes with a bottle of cheap beer that is always full.