look up any word, like blumpkin:

1 definition by linknpark247

A pathetically incorrect way of naming the "WASD" key system used to move around in PC games
Person 1: "Hey I just stopped using the arrow keys for WADS in WoW

Person 2: "It's WASD you fucking moron."
by linknpark247 January 06, 2007
11 14