1. (adj.) Some one being fiesty, or mean.
2. (noun) An important
person in your life.
3. (noun) A funny word that is esspecially hilarious
when you say it in class when the teacher calls on you because you weren't paying attention.
4. (noun) The shavings of the skin
of citrus fruits.
1. Aurora: I hate you! You ate the LAST
Sam: Calm down you have too much zest!
Aurora: ... *silence*
2. Tatum: Will you flip the panacake when its done?
Paul: Of course my little zest.
3. Teacher: ...that is your
litterary devices worksheet, lets
work on-- Jacob, what did I just say?!
Teacher: Noooo, I just talked about your
Jacob: Thats why I said zest!
Teacher: ... *mumbles* stupid child...
4. Vance: Make
sure you use those zest shavings over there!
Eve: Alright, alright...