(n) To make a purchase
out of the ordinary in terms
of monitary value. Often
for someone else, bank rolls also
define those with a generous
mentality, or someone who just wants to look like a baller.
-Using a credit card automaticly constitutes a bank roll.(it's money you don't have)
-To make a purchase
that is a little bit obscene.
-Can be used often
generally in life.
1. Vargha bank
rolled a meal
for Melissa with his credit card when she came to visit.
2. Dispite Nima's lack of funds, he managed to bank roll
a flight to Toronto for his graduation.
3. If you're in a play, and you're role is the bank
. You are a bank roll
4. A hurricane hits and rolls
. Bank roll
to the extreme.
5. Summersaulting into the bank
. Acrobatic bank roll
6. and if you're standing at the bank
of a river....and
a rock rolls
7. To take a shot
in basketball, bank
it off the board, roll
around the rim and go in. Truly a bank roll