1 - noun - a residence building associated with the University of Guelph.
2. - noun - a mental breakdown associated with overly stressed and mentally unstable university students.
3 - verb - to have a mac hall; to break down for no apparent reason while kicking one leg out profusely.
1. "I'm not a lesbian, but I live in Mac Hall."
2. "Stacey's having a mac hall! Look at that leg go!"
3. "She just crawled into the fetal position in the corner and began to mac hall in the middle of Prairie."
4. "MAAAAAAAAAAAC HAAAAAAAAALLLLL!"
1 - noun - a building located on the University of Guelph campus where students come to take notes, but really fall asleep.
2 - noun - a mental breakdown associated with frightening economics professors who, it has been speculated, will breakdown if their students decided to applaud their entrace into the room.
1. "It's so easy to fall asleep in War Mem... The comfy chairs, the dim lights, someone's telling you a story... I just pass out."
2. "If we all just stood up and applauded him when he entered the room, do you think he would have a Mac Hall? No, no, he would have a war mem!"