1. Verb: To dress up, especially stylishly.
2. Interjection: Exclamation similar to nifty
3. Proper Noun: Part of the name of Spaceman Spiff
one of the many alter-egos of the ever-awesome Calvin, of Calvin and Hobbes
4. Adjective: spiffy
. Again, similar to nifty
5. Noun: spiffy
. A cool, especially shiny, object.
Other variations include:
-Spiff-tastic (Adjective and interjection, combination of words spiff
-Spiffmeister (Noun or title, one who is spiffy)
-Spiffify (verb, to make spiffy)
-Spiffig (adjective, English with German adjective suffix)
-Muy Spiffendo (Interjection, Spanglish)
-Spiffiness (Abstract noun, similar to "love" or "joy")
1. You're all spiffed up today."
2. You won the contest? Spiff!
3. Spaceman Spiff, over and out.
4. That's a spiffy song.
5. Look at my spiffy! It's shiny!
-You can just feel the spiffiness.
-I need to spiffify my outfit.