An slang way of ending various (often one-syllable) different words, to sound cool or relaxed.
"cool-age", "foodage", "'rentage", etc
1. Dodgy, Sketchy, a situation or thing that causes feelings of discomfort.
2. Day-dreamy, Dopey,
3. Stylish (when refering to gypsy- or hippy-style clothes).
1. That group of guys/back alley was a bit leafy.
2. That girl was nice, but kinda leafy.
3. Leafy dress, Kate - where'd you get it?
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.