1. To cause great excitement, fear, and confusion, all at once.
2. To go bonkers.
3. Extreme disgust regarding something you don't understand.
1. That damn Victoria in apartment 2B was in a fight at 3 in the morning, it drove me scrinabers!
2. Jenny Brinkley's music is so loud, i can hear it from down the street. If I had to live with that noise, I'd go Scrinabers.
3. Gomer Blythe went scrinabers trying to defend his position during the spring debate. It was clear he didn't study, nor did he know the full history of the subject at hand.