1. A person who lacks initiative.
2. A person who lacks wherewithal.
3. A person who has no "sack." Lacks braveness, boldness, assertiveness.
1. The sackless intern can't seem to find any work to do.
2. That sackless chap wants to own a convenience mart, but can't even pay his newspaper bill on time.
3. It's a sackless captain that can't steer his own ship.
A person who enters a thrift store with full intent to shoplift any items that will fit in their pockets and purses. They may even steal a purse and put stuff in it.
A low form of shoplifter who will go into any store and steal the floor tiles if they're not tacked down well enough.
1. "Did you see that girl in Electronics? She was putting a surge protector in her purse! WTF? She'd be a thrift store robber, that one."
2. Stacy was kicked out of the thrift shop for stealing all the clothes instead of putting them away; what a thrift store robber.
Something so gorgeous, it causes the body to react in a happy, generally swollen, manner.
"Did you see that engorgeous model...?"
Slang term meaning a person has no courage or they are sackless.
Also means a man who has no testicles.
A man who won't stand up for himself, his family, and his friends has no cojones.
Derived from "shit eating grin" + "sherlock holmes".
A smile one gives to another person when knowing something that other person might wish to know, but doesn't.
A smug, slightly ugly smile usually given by a wanker
, or biatch.
The person smiling may even look as if they wish to say, "It's no shit, Sherlock...that you're going down."
Lily: "Uh oh, Kayla.... Did you see Missy's shitlock smile? You'd better watch your back."
Kayla: "Well naturally the brown stuff has to run off the nose down to the mouth...."
Origin: Wee + angle + ugly.
Young, excessively thin female or male who has an ugly, entitled attitude and a tendency to be a chronic billstiff
Alternative: Older, excessively thin female or male with an ugly, entitled attitude who has a tendency to be a chronic billstiff
1. The wangly teens meandered through the mall, billstiffing cola vendors, jewelry counters, and cell phone kiosks.
2. "Jill, watch out for the wangly blonde in Toys. She was saying she might buy cell phones with data plans for her eight-year-old kids...."
Lame, messed up, wrong, no good.
"Route 125 is shut down from Amelia to Rome today."