The doctrine within medical practitioner circles of over prescribing the drug Prozac as an easy cure-for-all alternative to traditional more time-consuming and expensive methods of psychiatry. This practice is of benefit to the Healthcare profession but compromises the patient.
Instead of suggesting psychotherapy, the doctor gave me the usual degree of Prozac centred psychiatry I was expecting.
1. Referring to the state of being both illuminated and luminescent,
2. thus suggesting the quality of having outstanding attributes on the point of shining.
3. Having connotations of the supernatural glowing of a human halo or aura and its ascribed distinctions of enlightenment, sanctity, and charisma.
(an amalgamation of illuminated & luminescent)
noun = illuminescence
1. My first love was beyond beautiful . . . she was illuminescent.
2. Your performance during the game tonight was outstanding . . . you were illuminescent on the sports field.
3. The cult’s charismatic leader showed expelled illuminescence.
An enthusiastic and outgoing advocate of the drug Fluoxetine, more commonly known as Prozac. Especially one who has used Prozac and experienced it’s benefits or one who is dependant on the drug to function normally.
Since she’s not depressed and on Prozac now, she’s become a right Fluoxetine Queen.
A drug more commonly becoming prescribed for the treatment of male pattern-baldness. It is sold under the brand names Proscar and Propecia. It has been clinically proven as being more effective than minoxidil – another men’s hair-loss drug.
I here finasteride could help treat my male pattern-baldness.