Stars, as in '**' the asterix key
, are commonly used when communicating through texts, msn messenger
, yahoo messenger
etc. They are used to depict an action. Can also be used to correct a spelling error.
RULES OF STAR USE:
1. Present tense must be used inbetween stars.
2. Whatever is written inbetween stars must represent an action.
3. When doing something involving the other person you're talking to, you can either refer to them as 'you', or use their name.
4. If you accidently leave out a star, when correcting you must not let a star be on its own because it will be lonely.
5. If you are going to use the stars twice in a row, only one star is needed inbetween the two phrases.
6. There are special rules of star use for the goodbye routine which is only done by superior and interesting people.
7. Finally, treat the stars well. They are very special and I love them.