justine meg selv
1. In or at that place or position.
2. A word used incorrectly by internet-folk in exchange for (a)their
, because they sound the same when spoken.
1. He is over there. There you are.
2. (a)There coming over for dinner with (b)there children.
2. rudiment of a flower, shoot or foliage; a leaf or flower not fully open.
3. the preferred part of the marijuana plant to smoke.
They provided me with excellent buds. I can recommend my dealer to you.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.