1) The substance removed from one's nose, usually with the pinky finger, and flicked, wiped on something, or eaten by the less civilized and young.
2) To cause a flaw in something.
3) Used to refer to the vagina, or sex with a woman, in some southern U.S. States.
4) A term used when referring to a child's foolishness or immaturity.
1. Who just flicked this booger on me.
2. I just boogered the threads on this bolt.
3. Let's go on down to the booger bar
4. Those little boogers just egged my house and T.P.
'd my trees.