Added after a pun
, a play on words mostly for a comic reception. Usually someone adds 'pun intended' when the pun isn't so clear, or to emphasize the pun.
Usually in brackets: (pun intended)
no pun intended npi
When Thou hast done, Thou hast not done. For I have more. (pun intended)
"Mi casa es su casa" or "mi casa es tu casa" (more informal) is Spanish for "My house is your house".
Mi casa es su casa, bro.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy or JF Kennedy for short.
The 35th president of the United States. He was elected in 1961 and then assassinated in 1963.
New York International Airport is known as John F. Kennedy International Airport and it's referred to as JFK.
JFK was killed by Jack Ruby.
The JFK flight leaves at 6 PM.
Verb. To undo the act of seeing something; to erase the memory of having seen something, or otherwise reverse the effect of having seen something.
Internet meme: What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Only In America
<dude1> Heard about the cop who baked pot brownies and called 911?
Don't lose your cool, man!
One will fail if one lose one's cool.
EMS stands for following things:
1. Emergency Medical Service
2. Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
3. European Mathematical Society, Eastern Mountain Sports, Express Mail Service, Electro Medical Systems
1. EMS is a service in many countries providing acute care and transport to definitive care.
2. Stealing another Mangekyou sharingan from someone else unlocks the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
3. EMS is the abbreviation of several services and organizations.