Just a clothing brand.
- No we aren't trying to be preps or someother label
- No it's not a wannabee abercrombie, If I wanted Abercrombie I would buy it
- Yes, I'm aware people hate AE, good for them, I don't like everything they wear but I don't bitch about it
Ever think that we wear it because its comfortable and like the way it looks?
Idiot: Your a fake prep, if you had money you would be abercrombie not American Eagle!
AE wearer: Why are you putting lables are people? and If I wanted Abercrombie I would buy it, and trust me I have enough money to wear Abercrombie, I just like AE better. Their just clothes.
A very beautiful country, home to the great barrier reef
, Kangaroos, Sydney
, and a good football (soccer) team. I don't get why you hate us yanks, for the most part we admire Australia and it is portrayed as an exotic and thriving island/continent in our media.
Australia is very beautiful and unique, don't judge us yanks from what you hear on TV, we are actually for the most part nice and intelligent also.
Let me clear somethings up
1. We don't say Joisey, we say Jurzee
I think we would know how to pronounce our state's name
2. The only part of the state that has industrial factories is in the Northeast part that is real close to NYC
3. We have shores, not beaches
4. We have garbage dumps? Naw, your thinking of Staten Island
, New York home to the biggest dump in the world
5. We're all in the Mafia? Nope, New Jersey is home to Italians, Irish, Blacks, Indians, Jews, and is a diverse state, stop hating on Italian people anyway, I'm Italian and don't know anyone in the mob.
6. We are small boring state? We might be small but it's not THAT boring, we have six flags great adventure, home to King Da Ka, many malls, beaches, cities (Jersey city, Atlantic City, Newark, etc.) and concerts. If you wanna be bored go to North Dakota.
7. We have a horrible accent, like Cawfee, gawjus, dawg, baygal? Not really, our accents are not that strong and a lot of people aren't even born and raised in Jersey. I know people that moved here from Illinois, South Carolina, and New York so alot of people that your hear talking haven't even lived here for half their lives.
8. We're poor? Pshh, as of 2008 we are one of the richest states, yes CT is richer stop bitiching.
9. Suburbia? Yes are our suburbs are home to soccer moms, PTA meetings, and SUV'S. Bu...
Nickname for Miami
, yayo means drugs, this was started by Rick Ross
Miyayo is one hot city
A borough of New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island). People are obviously Exaggerating aspects of Staten Island. Yes there are rich kids, fake tans, and spikey hair but does every last person have that? NO. Yes people have an acccent, so do people from South Carolina, or Mexico, accents reflect where your from, so they're kind of good, otherwise we'd all talk the same monotone voice.
Staten Island is a borough of NYC
- people have accents, so do you
- some people are rich not everyone
- some boys spike their hair not everyone
How people try to imitate a southern person saying "New Orleans"
Come to Nawlinz durin' Mardi Gras
Atl is the largest city in the south.