There are two Types of rap
music, MTV rap and Real rap.
MTV kills music, it makes people think rap is all about selling drugs, disrespecting women, when it so much more than that. DO NOT judge rap from, 50 Cent, Soulja Boy, Hurricane Chris, D4L, T-pain, Ja Rule, DFB, or anything else that is played on mainsteam TV or radio. Rap is about using poetry to express life. Living in poor urban areas is hard, that's why rap was invented to lift people's spirits. Of course corporate America saw this at a chance to make money and soon tried to commercialize rap. Real
rap artists are, Tupac
, Rakim, Gangstarr, Wu-tang clan, Mobb Deep, Public Enemy
, Warren G, Nas, and more. Listen to their music before you judge the stupid garbage that MTV plays.
Rocker Kid: Rap is crap.
Me: You probablly are talking about Soulja Boy and other idiots like him. Listen to Rakim, or Tupac, not MTV Rap.
East Coast State. Lots of stereotypes are false about this state just like there are false stereotypes about your state.
- Capital is Trenton
- Three regions, North, South, Central
- We DON'T say Joisey, we say Jurzee
- Depending on where you live you are either close to NYC or Philly
- Lots of rich suburbs, ghetto cities, and beach towns
- The beaches aren't dirty, they are actually clean and have some of the biggest waves I have ever seen
- People are really into sports, football, soccer, lax, etc.
- Lots of hot girls and a lot of ugly ones too.
- It does not smell. If you think it does you obviously have been on outskirts with lots of factories which doesn't smell that bad anyway.
- We have lots of pizza shops, bagel stores, and malls.
- Most people in Jersey have respect for New York and Pennsylvania. We aren't trying to compete with them, we enjoy there large cities and they enjoy our beaches, fare trade off.
- Trenton, Newark, Camden, and Patterson are considered "Ghetto". It doesn't mean you are going to get shot for walking it just means don't be retarded, say the n word, or start shit with people.
- Most people are either Philly Eagle Fans or NY Giants fan
- A lot of people move here for our schools (good public schools and private schools as well).
- We have; irish, jews, blacks, italians, mexicans, pueroricans, hindus, muslims etc. We are a very diverse state
- We are a Northeast state
- A lot of people here falsey stereotype the south as dumb. I realize that Southnern people are for the most part just as smart.
- There are some really good and bad drivers. Honestly the bad ones are Asians, Indians, Old people, and women.
- We are short tempered but funny people.
- We have some celeberties that were born here.
- Right now we have a population of about 10 million.
- We know we are small but we are STRONG
Jersey may not be the richest, or have the biggest cities but it's my home. I love it here and so will you if you give it a chance. No one says Joisey. From North Jersey, down to South, and back up again to Central we are strong. We love were we live and wouldn't trade it for the world.
MAD LOVE FOR NEW JERSEY, NYC, PHILLY, AND REST OF THE STATES.
DOESN'T MATTTER JUST REP WHERE YOU LIVE!
A Bay Area Rapper from Vallejo, California. He's a real good rapper and is one reason why the Yay Area contributes so much to hip-hop slang.
E-40 is the reason the bay is on top
a person, usually female
who looks cheap, trashy, dirty, and whore-like
Paris hilton is one skanky hoe
The Northeast of the United States:
Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts, Conneticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Maryland, and Delaware.
- Accents vary, New York, Philadelphian, Boston, and New Jersian are among the most noticable accents up here.
- If your from Jersey or Pennsylvania you call it a shore not a beach.
- We know what snow looks like and freeze our asses off during the winter.
- We consider NYC the capital of everything.
- There are some ghetto cities like Camden, Baltimore, some beautiful cities like NYC, Boston, Philly, and lots of rich suburbs.
- Lots of divirsity, whites, blacks, latinos, asians, all live here.
- In Jersey lots of malls, and suprisingly good beaches with huge waves.
- People are pretty accepting, like I said we are diverse.
If I wanna go to a great city, I'll go to Boston. Than I wanna shop so I will hit up NYC. After that I will get water ice in philly, and go to Jersey to buy stuff at that mall, go catch some waves down the shore, and get mugged in Camden. Northeast has everything, Mad love for Jersey, Philly, NYC, Las Vegas, Atlanta, and rest of the U.S
The mafia has been around for thousands of years, way before these ghetto gangs
Known as the ocean state, beaches and ice cream in the summer, beautiful snow filled winters. Rhode island might be small but it offers a lot.
I wanna go to the ocean state, Rhode Island.