How us New Jersey people DONT say Jersey
We say Jurzee
, see New Jersey accent
Not even people in North Jersey say it that way
Not even my cousins from NY say it
We have 8 million
residents, do you really think all of them say "Joisey"? If you do than your dumb as hell.
I bet 90% of you who make fun of us have never been to New Jersey, and I bet I could make fun of your state but I don't cause I'm not some ignorant fuck who makes up shit.
NO ONE SAYS JOISEY.
Here is a 2007 census of the healthiest to most unhealthy states:
5. New Hampshire
11. Rhode Island
12. North Dakota
16. New Jersey
22. South Dakota
25. West Virginia
27. New York
31. North Carolina
45. South Carolina
49. New Mexico
How fat is your state?
New York and New Jersey's way of saying very, it is similar to hella
I had mad amounts of homework in school.
I hate that punk, he's mad gay.
Dude, that chick is mad hot.
A pretty cool west coast state.
- Not everything is a picture perfect beach like MTV wants you to believe. They have ghettos, deserts, boring suburbs, just like the rest of america. However I've been to La Jolla Beach, San Diego and the water was beautiful, so I'm not saying there are no good beaches, I'm saying that that there is more to the state than beaches.
- I don't get why people from Cali brag about how "ghetto" their state is. Being ghetto isn't a good thing, it means you are more likely to be killed, get an std, and be poor. But a lot of rappers come from California, tupac,dre, snoop dog, e-40, mac dre, etc. so they have contributed to the hip-hop industry
- Not everyone is hot. Yes, there are very beautiful people living in California but be realistic, around 30 million people live there, do you think that every last one of them is hot? Especially since a large number of them are little kids, old people, and fat people.
- I don't get why we have this East Coast Vs. West coast thing. How bout we accept the facts that we have different styles but we both offer a lot of good things? I was born in New York and I don't hate the west coast that would stupid. How can you hate a place just becuase it's not where you live? When people say the East Coast sucks, they're dissing states from Maine to Florida, so your basically dissing America which if your from the west coast is your country as well.
- Yes Illegal immigration is a problem but it's still a p...
A great rapper from Houston, Texas. Nicknamed the Mixtape Messiah. All of his raps are powerful, fierce, and clever. He actually comments on real issues in todays society, in his songs Morning News, and Evening News. He wasn't afriad to say the truth about Hurricane Katrina, George Bush, Corrupt Cops, Whack rappers, Media, bad music, how if blacks become smart they are considered whites, paying taxes, welfare, struggle of daily life, Drugs, Ciggaretts and how people working at Mc Donalds are like slaves. He tells the truth in a fierce, clever way. He is an excellent rapper especially compared to other maninstream rappers.
Chamillionaire speaks the truth in a powerfull, honest, clever way. He's not just another black rapper he is unique.
A cool country in Europe, with beautiful islands, rich hills, and large cities.
Let's go to Greece! Cool country
The nice or politcally correct word for a stripper. It doesn't make sense because their is nothing exotic about taking off your clothes and grinding on a pull. I'm not hating on strippers you gotta do what you gotta do to make your money. I'm just saying the term extoic dancer doesn't make complete sense.
Just call it what it is, stripping. Exotic dancer is just a nicer way of putting it. A lot of people use it as a way to make money and get by so I'm not hating on them, everyone has to make their money somehow.