Proxymoron is a moron
1. the agency, function, or power
of a person authorized to act as the deputy or substitute for another
2. the person so nominate authorized; substitute; agent.
3. a written authorization empowering another
person to vote or act for the signer, as at a meeting of stockholders.
4. an ally or confederate who can be relied
upon to speak or act in one's behalf.
1. a person who is notably
stupid or lacking in good judgment.
2. Psychology. a person of borderline intelligence
in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence
quotient of 50 to 69.