it literally means "losing my temper" or "going insane" to some degree. If you would look at the REM
lyrics to the song by the same name, it makes more sense, it really has nothing to do with religion.
I was pretty much losing my religion after being forced to listen to rap
music by all the freshman
girls at my school.
a FM radio format that usally plays music thats the top 40 on the charts, they may play music that is (sarcastic gasp) more then 2 years old!!!!
GET WITH THE PICTURE PEOPLE...
Top 40 stations suck, most of the good music is older, and is rock/alternative rock.
"I hate Top 40 stations"
A communications system consisting of letters coded into dots and dashes, and used in radiotelegraph systems. (usally HF
systems), and its fun to jam freeband
stations with this stuff.
I jammed a pirate radio
station with "HELLO HELLO I HATE YOU" in morse code over and over again.
Netiquette refers to the forms, manners and actions established by the Internet community as acceptable or required behavior in social interactions via e-mail. In other words, being polite to your fellow list subscribers. It is absolutely imperative that you familiarize yourself with the rules of netiquette before you launch headlong into participation in any sort of e-mail discussion list.
The established conventions of online politeness are called netiquette. Some conventions vary from site to site or online medium to online medium; others are pretty standard everywhere. Newbies are often unfamiliar with the conventional rules of netiquette and sometimes embarrass themselves accordingly. Be sure not to send that incredibly important e-mail message before reading about netiquette.
Those morons who flood the AIM
chat rooms with porn ads need so learn some netiquette.
Term) is a scientific term used to describe a spectrum of broad band noise generated in a receiver's detector and sampled to control the receiver's squelch. This term is often incorrectly used in repeater work to describe the sounds heard when the received transmission is noisy and hard to understand, usually attributed to a weak signal and the repeater receiver limiters are not engaged.
Many people do not understand the correct usage of 'white noise'
1) A form of wireless communications in which the output of the transmitter takes the form of dissipating electromagnetic radiation which spreads outward from the antenna through free space. The signal strength drops off as the square of the distance from the source of radiation. Distant radio receivers have to be very sensitive to detect signals that can measure only a few microvolts per meter in strength.
2) A communications device allowing the wireless transmission through space of audible signals encoded in electromagnetic waves in the approximate frequency range from 10 kilohertz to 300,000 megahertz.
3) (maratime definition) An instrument that uses electromagnetic waves to communicate with other vessels. VHF
radios are common for marine use, but are limited in range. HF
-SSB (single sideband) radios have longer ranges.
4) an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
5) Radio is a system for the distribution of advertisement, chiefly brand advertisement for package-goods, and advertisement for recorded music sold by BigCos. To describe radio as a system for the diffusion of news, or of music, or as a technology, would be not only inaccurate but actually misleading. Radio is a creature of the advertising business, as its child, TV. television
6) Transmit messages via rad...
The use of cheaply sensational or unscrupulous methods in newspapers to attract and influence the readers.
99.3% of what is in tabloid
newspapers is yellow journalism.