1. freedom from care, anxiety, or doubt about your sex supply; well-founded confidence about your sex supply
2. something that secures or makes sex safe; protection such as condoms
3. precautions taken to guard against STIs
1. "I am really happy with my lovers, we love and care for each other and have good sexcurity, I never have to worry about when or how I am going to get sex, I just know I am."
2. "Have you got any sexcurity on you? All my condoms are past their use by date, and I have finally scored so I need some sexcurity!"