A very very useful phrase, especially in the context of a business negotiation. Typically, the following issues should be addressed when determining the implementation of value driven content:
- Will it effectively help my readers with their jobs?
- Is it educational and not too self-serving?
- Does it make sense coming from us?
- Can we handle inquiries about this topic?
- Does it solve a problem for our customers?
- Is it something of interest to our customers, given their job position?
- Is the content practical enough to use right away?
- Will this position our company as experts?
When talking about value driven content, your words will have more credibility if you are also a wanker, and like to pull down your pants and bend over for company executives.
Hey, John, I have drawn up a proposal to increase this project's value driven content. Do you want to book a private meeting room to discuss?
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug