1. A loser who walks on red carpets and gets more eyes than a Shelby Cobra.
2. Someone who gets money that they don't deserve.
3. Someone who is perceived a deity in American culture.
Stop focusing on celebrity issues. Who cares who got married/divorced/cheated on/or has a baby, everyone else does!
And for those damn teenage girls: Ignore these people, they are not important, they are not a role model who you believe is posisitive influence.
I condemn celebrities because they are stuck-up morons who can't do anything good for the world and are a distraction to real issues. They are artificial people, and I am not jealous of them, just don't pay any attention to them, and anything so see in a damn supermarket or whatever, don't buy it if you see their name/face on it. It's pointless shit, really, it is...
A system of parts created in America in order to get from point A to Point B. In fact, its the least it can do; spend $35,000 on a chunk of steel that could fit a circus and takes more fuel to get to the corner grocer if compared to the amount of fuel needed to get to the moon.
Stay away from American cars. Mercedes-Benz was the first; I think by now you realize who knows how to engineer.
1. A device that was once originally used to speak to another person whose location is a significant or considerable distance apart from you, but now it is a confirmation that you would like to receive free calls from telemarketers.
2. Something teenagers use far too much.
Telemarketer: Thank you for purchasing a telephone, you are now eligible to receive calls so you can get discounts on HOT products.
Person: Fuck off. -Hangs up- ...I didn't buy a phone to get the hell annoyed out of me...