DRAMA is an acronym that stands for:
Drunken Retarded Association of Mexico and America
The acronym was coined by Ken S of Roseville, Michigan.
Basically, DRAMA is an association of a bunch of drunken retards who still think that they’re in high school. This association is only for inhabitants of Mexico and America, which includes Canada.
The Five Signs of DRAMA:
1. If you only listen to one side of a story, and then form your opinion, you might be a DRAMA member.
2. If you take sides when two of your friends are fighting, which only adds to the DRAMA, you might be a DRAMA member.
3. If you don’t talk to someone because you’re mad at them, you might be a DRAMA member.
4. If you worry more about what other people are doing, instead of focusing on yourself, you might be a DRAMA member.
5. If you continuously gossip, or talk negatively about total strangers in a social setting, or talk about someone behind their back (whether it be friend, foe, or strange), you might be a DRAMA member.
To be considered a member of DRAMA, you must have at least one of these symptoms. If you have any of these symptoms, please seek professional help immediately. Or, if all else fails, try growing up.
Here are the characters of this DRAMA:
Principles or main characters (in order of significance)
1. Danelle (pronounced Duh-nell)
2. Becky O
4. Stu (a.k.a. Jennifer)
5. Debbie (the understudy to Danelle, she usually isn’t in the DRAMA)
Supporters or supporting roles (in no particular order)
Chorus or characters who only observe with little or no part in the DRAMA (in no particular order)
1. Kenny S
5. Kenny G
It is very important to avoid all contract with the principles of this DRAMA. If you come into contract with them, prepare to be dramatized
. After an encounter with a principle, you will be overcome with DRAMA for 24 hours. In the rare case an erection lasts more than 4 hours…wait, wrong diagnosis…If the DRAMA doesn’t go away after 24 hours, consult your physician immediately. Failure to consult with a physician can lead to death, so it is very important to talk to your doctor.
Some people are able to handle an encounter with a principle and come out of that encounter with little or no DRAMA side effects. Although, this is very rare and, more times than not, you will have DRAMA symptoms for a 24 hour period. After that 24 hour period, you are known as a drama survivor
. Some drama survivors may develop post-dramatic stress disorder
(PDSD). Symptoms of PDSD include: depression, anxiety, flashbacks, recurrent nightmares, and avoidance of all DRAMA principles.
Recent research has shown that supporters and chorus members of DRAMA are harmless. More research needs to be done to determine if understudies are harmless as well. All signs point to yes on that, but more work needs to be done in that field. It is important to note that the list of characters above is not complete. In addition to that, current members may move up or down the drama chain
, depending upon how much they participate in the DRAMA.
I am reluctant to post this because I believe it may cause a fight. Remember everyone, this is all in good fun, so don’t take it too seriously!
And nice try removing this, by the way!