1) Derived from the term "Catch 22," a Catch 69 is when two people engaging in the 69 position (that is, when both have their mouth on the other's genitals) are linked together by a lip or tongue piercing and a genital piercing.
2) This has also been used to reference an eyebrow ring getting caught in pubic hair.
3) Pubic hair caught in one's teeth after engaging in a 69.
1) "Excuse me doctor, but we appear to have another Catch 69 in the waiting room. She's been on her knees for an hour and I like to think people aren't that determined."
2) "Sorry sir, but I can't hire you on account of your eyebrow ring."
"You said piercings were fine!"
"Not when they have public hair in them."
3) "You have something in your teeth."
"Is it salad?"
"Only the thoroughly tossed variety."