(n.) An acronym used by the legendary squad by the same name standing for Witty Unpredictable Talent And Natural Game.
"...The CAPITOL of this rugged slang, is WU-TANG
Witty Unpredictable Talent And Natural Game..."
-GZA from "Labels"
slang, colloquial to certain circles in Allentown, PA
1. (v.) to network effectively - into the club, into her panties, or into some cheeba
2. (n.) any type of underhanded activity
3. (n.) a crafty plan
4. (n.) narcotics
1. "Yo that cat's been schmealin with that ho all night" or "I schmealed my way into the VIP room." or "I schmealed some free trees from my brother"
2. "Yo what dem cats schmealin about over there?"
3. "The schmeal had been put into effect."
4. "Care for some k-schmeals?"
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.