2. A name that the normal people in Clearwater, Florida call the idiots that belong to the Church of Scientology.
3. Members of the Scientology cult that are so stupid that they give up their money and believe all that they are told.
They live in cramped quarters, wear ridiculous pastel colored uniforms and have to ride around in 'church' owned buses because they aren't paid enough money to even afford a car.
1. Dude, look at all the Stupidologists on the corner. Make sure you plow through that water puddle in front of them!
2. He's so ignorant that he actually believes what he is told about Scientology. MUST be a Stupidologist.
3. "Hey, Martha! Look at all the Stupidologist's standing in the rain because the Church doesn't let them keep enough money to buy an umbrella".
4. John: I've been a Scientology member for 10 years now.
Bill: Do you own a car?
John: No. We have to ride in church busses.
Bill: Do you have your own home?
John: No. We have to live in old, converted motel rooms.
Bill: Do you get to do what you want on your own time?
John: No, we have to spend all our time bringing in new members for the church.
Bill: Do you decide how to spend your money?
John: We don't get money. The church has freed us of that incumbrance.
Bill: Man, you are definitely a Stupidologist.